new to awareIM

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
jonlau

new to awareIM

Post by jonlau »

Hi,

Can a developer without any web knowledge use awareIM for web development ? Any pros or cons ?

Can we really deliver a real-world working application within days instead of weeks or months ?

Any limitation currently ?
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

A developer does not need web development experience to build Aware IM applications. Some developers reported they could build applications up to 10 times faster with Aware IM compared to other development tools.
Aware IM Support Team
czillman

Post by czillman »

I found AwareIM to be very easy to use. I have not written a single bit of html, java or any other code and have a multi-user web application running for my business. Its been up and running since AwareIM version 1.1. I have upgraded AwareIM several times and am now running 2.2. I have had 0 issues during upgrades. Also, my application has been revised 400+ times to add new functionality.

I like to relate the development experience to using MS Excel or MS Access. However, when you are done then everyone can use the system.

I'm sure someone with programming skill could write some very cool extensions.
jkovar

Comments to czillman

Post by jkovar »

It was encouraging to hear of your experience. I am developing a solution and am by no means a "programmer". I do understand the work flow I am trying to achieve and the data that need to be tracked. I appreciated your comments about getting to a working solution and then doing updates to add functionality. It made me realize I do not have to get to the "perfect solution" before I let my end user into the system. I can then use their feedback for improvement.

Once again, thanks for the words fo encouragement
allenmarton

appriciation

Post by allenmarton »

hey everyone,
it is very nice and helpful posts,thanks for sharing
Join our self study 640-554 dumps program to hit success on first try. if you need more information visit main site Cornell University