Advertise Aware IM

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
PEFS

Advertise Aware IM

Post by PEFS »

Hello Aware,

I have included statistics from a forum that I have participated in for the last 3 years. The site is called UtterAccess.com. Please notice that the user community is approx. 700+ users on-line at any given time. This is your target market. Most of the frusterated MS Access users would LOVE to know about Aware IM. At a minimum you should attempt to be listed on the links page and sign up to be on their google adsense program. This is your Market! I searched the forum for Aware IM and you have never been discussed...quite a shame actually. I tell everyone about your product and show them the speed at which I can create functional sites. It BLOWS their minds. Keep up the great work and keeping selling Aware IM!!!!

Cheers!

PEFS

• Online past hour
• 58 members
• 694 visitors
• 752 total

• Maximum online
• 1871 on 03/02/06 01:55 PM

• Maximum members
• 283 on 08/19/05 11:21 AM

• 24 Countries Online
• USA: 680
• Unknown: 13
• Australia: 12
• Canada: 10
• U.K.: 7
• Korea: 4
• China: 3
• Malaysia: 2
• France: 2
• Thailand: 2
• Germany: 2
• New Zealand: 2
• Brazil: 2
• Japan: 1
• Sweden: 1
• Pakistan: 1
• Norway: 1
• Colombia: 1
• Trinidad And Tobago: 1
• Hungary: 1
• Singapore: 1
• Poland: 1
• India: 1
• Mexico: 1
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Thank you, PEFS, for pointing this out. We will be advertising on this site. Please also feel free to spread the word around about Aware IM at different forums if you like our product and if you find it appropriate to do so.
Aware IM Support Team