Creating Query

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Rebecca

Creating Query

Post by Rebecca »

I am trying to create a query using an attribute (type Plain Text) which has a set of choices specified. When I try to specify that the attribute in the query is equal to one of these choices, Aware IM returns the message 'Invalid format of the condition at row......' This appears when I try to look at the query in the rule form. I can Save the query, even though it is giving this error message. I have tried this with 3 different attributes that have choices specified. 2 return this error message, and 1 doesn't. How will I specify this condition in the query?
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Most probably the problem happens because the text has "-" or "+" or "/" symbols which are erroneously interpreted as arithmetic operations. We will fix this problem in the next service pack.

In the meantime the work around is to either remove these symbols from the text or explicitly enclose the text in apostrophe or use rule form only.
Aware IM Support Team