Left/right pane refresh at startup? (semi open)

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

Left/right pane refresh at startup? (semi open)

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all,
Is it possible in any way to have a query that's located in a initially collapsed left or right pane to automatically load/refresh at startup so that the query is populated with data / query results right away? (and by doing that enabling the user to "semi open" (i.e. click anywhere on the pane to have it open momentarily and then close again) the pane and see the query data)
The way it seems to work now (and i have not found any way around this. I have tried this and that with auto refresh, initialization processes etc. but i might have done something wrong?) is that the full pane have to be opened fully once to have the query data populated and then if you close the pane you can "semi open" it and see the query data.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
pbrad

Post by pbrad »

Hi,
My experience is the same. The only way that I could get around it was to have it opened initially and then the user would manually close it. After that it works fine.

This wasn't a deal breaker for me but maybe with your setup it is not a great solution.
Cheers,
Pete
Pete Bradstreet
Contract developer of commercialized applications

AwareIM Ver. 8.2
hpl123

Open initially

Post by hpl123 »

Thanks Pete, no having the pane open at start doesn´t work great in my design. I´ll see if i can work around it.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)